Please note that online purchases can only be returned directly to us.
Although our styles are carried in Myer stores, Myer are unable to process a return for an item purchased with us at shoehq.com.au.
To make an online return or exchange, please follow the steps below.
Online change of mind returns & exchange policy
We hope you love your new purchase, but if you don't, we can help!
We are happy to offer you a full refund or exchange, less the cost of shipping, subject to the below conditions.
- Item must be returned (at the customer's expense) within 21 days of receiving.
- Goods must be unworn and in their original packaging.
- If an exchange is requested, the new item will be sent out at no additional cost to the customer. Unfortunately at this stage we are unable to offer exchanges to our New Zealand customers. Please note, we are unable to hold items for exchange.
- Our New Zealand customers are responsible for the cost of returns.
- Any refunds will be made against the original payment method, and will be processed against the original credit card holder details.
- Once your return has been received, please allow between 2-5 days. You will receive an email confirmation once your return has been processed and completed.
If your items do not meet the above criteria, we may decline the refund. In this unlikely event, you will be notified by email and the items will be posted back to you.
Unfortunately, at this time, we are unable to accept returns or exchanges in any of our stores. We apologise for the inconvenience.
Please note: We are unable to accept exchanges on orders placed through our Ebay page. All Ebay returns will instead be processed as a refund.
Online faulty returns & exchange policy
In the unlikely event that you believe your online purchase is faulty, wrongly described or not fit for purpose, please get in touch with us at email@example.com to arrange for it to be sent to our Assessment Centre. Please ensure that the goods are returned within a reasonable time period and the proof of purchase attached. If the returned goods are deemed to be faulty, wrongly described or not fit for purpose you will be offered a refund or exchange on your purchase and our sincere apologies.
How to: Online returns & exchanges
- Make sure your return/exchange complies with our returns & exchanges policy above.
- Either print out your digital returns & exchanges form (accessible via the link below), or fill out the one enclosed in your order. If you’re seeking an exchange, please include the details of the style/s you wish to exchange for.
- Re-package the goods you wish to return or exchange in the same packaging they arrived in, and make sure you include your returns & exchanges form.
- Purchase a trackable method of return shipping, or use our Australia Post Portal for a flat rate of $13.10 returns/exchanges within Australia. This covers the return delivery for the same number of shoes that were initially purchased. For instance, if you purchased 3 shoes in the same transaction, you can return or exchange those 3 shoes for $13.10. Please visit the portal within the link below and follow the instructions to lodge your return/exchange.
- Once your return shipping is lodged, you will be issued a label you can either print at home and post your return/exchange in a Street Posting box OR take your return/exchange and barcode issued to your nearest Australia Post Collect & Return locations (those marked with a printer symbol on the map) and they'll print it for you. Choose to drop your return/exchange off at any Post Office, Street Posting Box, or selected retailers including supermarkets and pharmacies.
- Once your return/exchange has been received, please allow between 2-5 days for this to be processed. You will receive an email confirmation once this has been completed.
Please note: We are unable to accept responsibility for any lost or damaged returns, and highly recommend you use a trackable method of return post. Please contact Australia Post directly for any concerns about your return’s whereabouts.
Please also note: In cases where we do not have stock in the style/s you wish to exchange for, we will issue you with a refund for the returned goods and contact you to inform you of this process.
To print a copy of the returns & exchanges form, click here.
To purchase your return shipping through Australia Post, click here.